What do we do with Donations and Grants
for the Transgender Communities
1. Provide monetary funding for transgender individuals needing help with their transitioning when they do not
have the funding to pay for the services needed.
2. Provide monetary funding for Transgender individuals needing help paying for their name change when they
do not have funding due to being homeless and jobless which is a big factor.
3. Provide monetary funding for Transgender individuals needing help paying for medical prescriptions and
medical services when no other means of paying for this need is available which is a crisis to many
transgender individuals anywhere in the United States.
4. Provide funding for a college scholarship for transgender children graduating from high school to help pay for
first year of college to help them get started in their life.
5. Provide monetary funds for transgender individuals who wish to learn a different trade to improve their ability
to live their lives.
6. Provide funding to help Transgender homeless individuals help pay for first month’s rent and Security Deposit
when no other means for this funding for them is available which is a crisis for Transgender individuals.
7. Provide funding for Transgender parents for babysitting so they can go to work and earn a living for them and
8. Provide funding for Homeless Transgender families needing shelter and for groceries.
9. Provide funding to transgender individuals who need help paying for their transitioning therapy.
10. Provide funding to help pay for a transgender individuals therapy by a licensed transgender therapist for
11. Provide monetary funding to purchase a small bus type vehicle to help provide transportation for homeless
people in need of transportation when none is available to them which is a large case in this area.
12. Provide monetary funding to maintain the bus needs such as license tags, inspection, general engine
maintenance such as oil, gas, repairs, insurance and drivers pay and workers compensation.
13. Provide monetary funding for Transgender programs and pay for locations to house the programs.
14. Provide monetary funding for a Transgender Therapist or Psychologist to establish transgender counseling in
our office for transgender individuals who cannot afford to pay for their own counseling or therapy.
15. Provide a safe haven for transgender individuals to gather and discuss problems and meet other transgender
individuals they can associate with on their own level and interest.