What do we do with Donations and Grants
for the Homeless Communities
1. Provide monetary funding for all homeless people to help pay for shelter when no other shelter is
available, this is becoming a great need in this area due to lack of buildings available to provide shelter to
2. Provide monetary funding for transportation for homeless so they have a chance to find jobs, and have
transportation to and from a job.
3. Provide monetary funding for homeless to help pay for medical needs when no insurance is available, or
their insurance does not pay for procedures needed for health of Life circumstance.
4. Provide monetary funding for food for homeless who have no chance of acquiring food or to help pay for
groceries when no money is available to homeless living in shelters without jobs.
5. Provide monetary funding to purchase a small bus type vehicle to help provide transportation for
homeless people in need of transportation when none is available to them which is a large case in this
6. Provide monetary funding to maintain the bus needs such as license tags, inspection, general engine
maintenance such as oil, gas, repairs, insurance and drivers pay and workers compensation.
7. Provide monetary funding for Homeless programs and pay for locations to house the programs.
8. Provide funds for schooling for Homeless individuals who wish to learn a different trade to regain their
self-respect and life.
9. Provide funding to help Homeless individuals help pay for first month’s rent and Security Deposit when
no other means for this funding for them is available which is a crisis for Transgender individuals.
10. Provide funding for Homeless parents for babysitting so they can go to work and earn a living for them
and their children.
11. Provide funding for Homeless families needing shelter and for groceries.